Hello Lovelies, i believe most of us know celebrities on Tv or that girl at your church or College that always looks so classy,glamorous and stylish all the time and you keep wondering, what makes them look so polished! what’s that secret behind their outfits?
Today Your girl is here to put your questions to rest with these 12 accessories that can bring vibe to your entire look in just seconds. Lets do this
1.Throw on a jacket or a coat
Adding a jacket preferably a leather denim jacket or trench coat can elevate your look. Jackets and coats can make you look super chic. So invest in good quality Outwears.
I don’t know about you,but everytime i accessorise my look with a scarf, i feel more stylish and not plain. Invest in bright colors and neutral colors like animal prints.You can wear a scarf on your neck,head,bag or even on your pant/skirt.
4. Brighten up your outfit with a colorful handbag or colorful pumps to make you look fun and edgy. Forexample an LBD can look so classy with a pair of red pumps and a red bag.
5. Statement jewellery( like Necklaces,Rings,earings). A touch of jewellery to your outfit can never leave your look the same,trust me. Never leave the house without them.
6. Wear shades & Hats
I don’t know about you, but whenever i add shades & hats to my outfit, immediately my look changes into chic and fabulous. Invest in a good pair this summer.
7. Add heels to a casual look.
Its friday and you want to go all casual but with a touch of style? Add those heels on and your good to go.
8. Red Lipstick ,yes red lipstick.
Personally thats one thing that does wonders to my look, red lipstick should be on top of all your lip colors. An outfit is never complete without a red lipstick forexample your going for a date or a red carpet event, i would recommend a red lipstick.
Whats style without a good scent? i have come across people who look gorgeous but their body Odour is terrible, so please endavour to always wear perfume to give you a fresh smell thats key to a stylish and well put together you.
10. Ironed Clothes & Well combed/ styled Hair.
This is very important, do not be tempted to go out of the house with your clothes wrinkled or your hair uncombed. If you have no time to iron then always hang your clothes, and tie a scarf or Hat over your head incase your on a hurry.
11. Simple accessories like Polished Nails ,stylish Phone case speaks volumes about your outfit. So invest in some good nail Polish colors like red,Pink and fashion inspired Phone cases.
12. Wear a smile.
An outfit is not complete without your beautiful smile. Don’t take your self so seriously, smile. I realised that whenever i don’t wear a smily face people keep asking “Angel are you ok? you don’t look fine” and am like duh! am good but it’s because of my gloomy face thats why they ask, so i learnt to smile even when things are not fine(Fake it untill it becomes real).
photo Source: google images
Was this post helpful? Any accessory i forgot? Let me know in the comments section below.